Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pop Into Phonics Books

Remember this post about reading captivating books to your little ones? Well, I've got a few more books to add to your list. They are "There's a Dragon in my Wagon!" and "A Bear Ate my Pear!"  Both books are by Kent Salisbury. Neither seem to be available "new" unless you want to pay a fortune, but I've had really good luck purchasing these books "used."  



I discovered these gems last year from my sister-in-law, Marsha. I bought a couple of them and they really are fun. These books have bright, colorful illustrations and clever words that rhyme. The dialog is quick to memorize, which makes the books easy to show as you're virtually reading or snuggling with your little ones.

Happy reading, 
xoxo Grandma

For linky parties go to this blog, or here.

No comments: