My husband and I have the best neighbors who are constantly helping us.
A few weeks ago, I took one of those neighbors a gift inside the container above which was made from leftover scrapbook paper.
Here's how I made these containers:
- Cut out a rectangle 12" x 11 1/4"
- Fold the rectangle in half so that the rectangle is 6" wide.
- Fold under 1/4" toward the middle so that your rectangle is 5 1/2" wide.
- Apply glue to the 1/4" folded edges.
- Press the glue together.
- Cut the sides to form an arch. (See the container examples below.)
- Decorate your container with leftover stickers, arrows that were covered in coordinating scrapbook paper, added a little ribbon.
- To add a small gift, gently squeeze your container.
- Lastly, fold both sides of the rounded flaps into the opening.
Look at the variety on thank you containers that you can make:
I think that it's so important to thank those that help us! Isn't today a perfect day to be grateful?