Friday, June 12, 2015

Guest Post - A Summer of Fairy Magic

Hi, today I'm happy to be a guest blogger over at the cutest blog, Nap Time Creations. My guest post is about as whimsical as they come (at least for me). It's called, "A Summer of Fairy Magic".  Go read about the fairy magic activities I've planned for my little summer visitors HERE.  

Three of my grandkids arrived with their mom this week to spend nearly a month at my house.  Needless to say, this Grandma and my husband (aka Grandpa) are thrilled to have them!  Below are some photos with the grandchildren participating in a little fairy magic. I hope this makes their summer a little more magical! Enjoy!  





Making Fairy Dust
Before you go, check out all the other fun posts going up today!
summer fun part 1
A Summer of Fairy Magic on Nap-Time Creations by XOXO Grandma
Nail Stamping Fun by Rae Gun Ramblings
Mini Minion Bowling Set Craft by Boy Oh Boy oh Boy Crafts
Cookie Butter Ice Cream from Kojo Designs

Enjoy your children and grandchildren this summer! - xoxo Grandma

No comments: