These little decorative doll clip boards are fun to make. Be creative and have your child help you decorate them for their favorite doll(s).
- mini clips (found with scrapbook supplies)
- glue for paper
- glue for metal
- lined paper
- brush or a piece of cardstock to spread your glue
- ribbon and stickers to decorate the clip board
To make a mini pad of paper:
- Cut lined paper to 2 1/2" x 3 1/4". You'll need at least 5 sheets of paper.
- Line the paper up
- Add glue to the top edge of the paper only.
- Add a clip and let the glue dry.
To make the decorative clip boards:
- Cut one piece of cardstock 3" x 3 5/8"
- Round corners of the cardstock with scissors or a corner rounder tool.
- Brush the front side of cardstock with a thin layer of glue. (I like to use a scrap piece of cardstock to spread the glue evenly.)
- Adhere decorative paper onto this side of the cardstock, smoothing as you lay the paper down.
- Brush the back of the cardstock with a thin layer of glue.
- Adhere decorative paper to the back of the cardstock, smoothing as you lay the paper down.
- Decorate the clip board with small silk flower, stickers and or additional accent paper.
- Ink around the edge of the clipboard.
- Glue the back of the clip onto the center of the board. I used this glue:
- Allow clip to dry overnight.
- Add your mini pad of paper to the clip board.
- Write a special note onto your mini pad of paper.
- Put it into your doll's hand.
Happy creating! - xoxo Grandma