Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall Pleated Playsuit

A little girl can really climb and play in this playsuit.  The pattern was easy to make and the "pleated playsuit" pattern was free!  For the fabric, I used a hunter green, black, white and rust Hawaiian print given to me by a neighbor.  Honestly, I never would have purchased this fabric but I think it made into a practical playsuit for a preschooler.

 The peasant top under this playsuit was made from a battenburg pillowcase. 
By using an upcycled item, the cotton fabric in this top is super soft. 
With the leftover fabric, I created flowers and attached them to a black elastic headband.

I'd love to know if you've used this pattern.  If you haven't tried it yet, you'll want to head to Elegance and Elephants for your free pattern.

Happy creating,
xoxo Grandma

No comments: