Monday, June 16, 2014

Toddler Size Shorts - A Refashion

While I was visiting my grandson a few weeks ago, I made three pairs of shorts for him. Of course, this happened while he was napping. This kid has far too much energy to get anything done during waking hours. These plaid shorts were made from the bottom portion of shorts that his mother no longer wore. 


Check this POST for a complete tutorial on how to make shorts using adult pants.  This is a super easy project which can be accomplished in less than 30 minutes.  


If the sun is shinning where you live, go take your child or grandchild for a walk and explore their neighborhood.  I hope you find joy as your child discovers their world.  Look how happy exploring a corn field and ant piles made this two year old - plus I'm sure you'll agree, my grandson is looking pretty handsome in his new shorts. 

xoxo Grandma
Linked:  2 Crochet Hooks, Nap-time Creations, Crafty Allie, Brooklyn Berry Designs, Simple Simon

No comments: