Back-to-school shopping is in full force over here! If your little students are wanting something new for their doll to wear too, then find a lace doily and let's get started:
1. Fold doily into fourths. With a fabric marker, draw an arch about 2 inches down from the center.
2. With fabric folded, cut out the arch along your lines.
3. Open up your doily and make sure the circle goes around your doll’s waist.
5. Measure the doll’s waist and cut elastic ½” longer. Thread the elastic through the seam tape casing.6. Stitch the elastic together.
7. Stitch the opening to the casing closed.