Here's how to make the mini tutu dress (as shown above in the left photo):
- Sew together the decorative elastic to form a circle.
- Fold the netting in half, length wise.
- Tuck each piece of the netting into one of the bottom holes.
- Thread the netting through the hole.
- Pull tight.
Told ya it was easy, right? Try this tutu dress on your miniature doll and tie the shoulder straps into a small bow.
Now, let's make the mini sundress for this doll. First you'll need to download THIS free pattern.
- fabric at least 12" x 4"
- bias tape
- about 4" of 1/4" elastic
- lace - optional
- 20" of ribbon, no larger than 1/4" wide, cut into 5" pieces
Optional: If you want to add some lace to your sundress, sew lace at 3/4" below the raw edge to one side, between the armholes.
2. Sew the seam together to make your dress into a circle of fabric.
8. Sew the ribbon onto the edges of the armholes.
That's all there is to it. Your sundress is ready to try onto your doll. I hope you have a little one who will enjoy this doll and her new clothes. xoxo Grandma
|FABRIC DOLL HOUSE|
Shared at: Nap Time Creations