Wednesday, October 19, 2016

1950 - 1960's Doll Nightgown


Last year, I created this pattern for a friend who wanted old fashion nightgowns for her three daughters and matching ones for her girl's dolls.  The nightgown pattern is reminiscent of nightgowns I wore in the late 1950's and early 1960's.  The fabric is obviously not 1950's or 1960's fabric but this sweet pattern is a fun sewing project and looks so pretty on 18" dolls.  This new pattern is now available from my Etsy shop here.



I remember sitting on the heater in the cold Oregon mornings, letting the warm air flow into my nightgown and loving how smugly it felt.  Anyone else out there remember wearing a nightgown with a similar style to this one?


Share with me your nightgown memories or story.  I look forward to reading your comments.  xoxo Grandma 

No comments: