Monday, April 13, 2015

Birthday in Numbers


I just wanted to share the cutest letter idea for a child to send to their grandmother or grandfather for their birthday.  

The above letter was sent to me by my five year old grandson.  Before this cute boy was born, his mother used to teach calculus and trigonometry to high school students - she's quite the math wiz!  As you can see, she's still teaching. She's teaching some of the most important little people in my life.

I've deleted all the answers he came up with just to keep part of my life private, but I want you to know that this five year old calculated all the answers correctly, he takes after his mother. 

Share this idea with parents of little people. As you can tell, I was thrilled with my special birthday letter. xoxo Grandma  

No comments: